Looking for paradise? You Found It!
Climate: At 5,800 feet, Montrose has four seasons of mild weather. In fact, no one alive remembers a tornado, a hurricane, an earthquake or a flood. Just wild-flower laden springs, warm summer days of clear mountain air, golden aspen vistas in the fall and snow covered peaks in the winter.
Activities/Amenities: Golf, tennis, fishing, hiking, 4-wheeling, skiing, on-site fine dining, fitness center, clubhouse, parks and club activities galore. What more do you want?
Affordability: You won’t believe how affordable it is to live in Cobble Creek. See for yourself…
Cobble Creek Golf Community, With Jaw-Dropping Views Of The San Juan Mountains, Is Your Choice For Premier Golf Living.
This Luxurious Golfing Community Offers Access To Biking, Fishing, Snow Shoeing, Skiing, Golf And Tennis. All Of Which Is Easily Accessible From Your Own Backyard.
Cobble Creek is a 530 acre, master planned golf community located on the western slope of the Rocky Mountains in Montrose, Colorado. This has truly been deemed one of the most scenic areas of the country. With an elevation of 5,800 feet, the community experiences four seasons of mild weather with outdoor activities throughout the year. You can enjoy spring skiing in the morning & breath taking golf in the afternoon!
Montrose, Colorado is a city that consistently ranks among the country’s best places to live. As a result, the Cobble Creek Golf Community is within minutes of the city yet nestles in a peaceful and pastoral setting. So if you want rural living and modern conveniences, then Cobble Creek is for you.
- The Links at Cobble Creek: This challenging 6,982 yard, par 72, 18-hole golf course features 5 par threes, 8 par fours & 5 par fives. While open to the public, resident members have preferred tee times and preferred green fees.
- Tennis Courts and Parks: Two tennis courts are located near the pro-shop. There are several park areas within and adjacent to the community including a children’s playground.
- Lakes and Views: There are ten lakes located on the golf course as it winds through the community and other lakes are stocked with trout for catch and release fishing just for Cobble Creek Residents. The dramatic Cimarron and San Juan Mountains are visible from most home-site areas. The San Juan Mountains are some of the most photographed mountains in the world!
- Direct Access to the local Rio Grande Bike Path, which affords convenient use of a wonderful local amenity.
- Telluride Ski Resort is only 75 minutes away offering a world class skiing experience.
- Black Canyon National park is 20 minutes away and offers spectacular views and hiking, biking and cross-country ski access.
- The Gunnison River is 30 minutes away and offers white water rafting, camping and superb fishing.
- The Blue Mesa Reservoir is less then 1 hour away and is Colorado’s largest body of water! Boating, camping, fishing & hiking are just a few of the activities that are available so close to home.
- The national parks in Utah; Arches and Canyonlands, Zion, Capitol Reef and Bryce are easily accessible. Arches and Canyonlands are just a few hours away and are perfect for weekend getaways.
Shopping, Schools, Restaurants and Hospitals are all within easy reach from Cobble Creek.